Early Action Class of 2023 - VT

No I think they are just refreshing data getting ready to load decisions in next 24 hours. I wouldn’t read anything into the honors writing.

ALL: Please do not read into the “Honors” information at the bottom of the portal. Some have it, some don’t. Some didn’t have it yesterday, but have it today. It’s purely informational. It is not an indication of anything.

You would think that tech would have this portal working correctly by now and that everyones portal would look the same. We went through the same thing last year with it changing. Also, it continued to say that honors would come out after decisions but many students found out about honors on the same day as their decision. The ones that didn’t thought that they could still hear later which I don’t think was the case because the ones who had it on decision day had until May to decide to attend so they would not know that there were openings in honors.

So apparently not today…

My son’s portal now shows “Early Action and Regular Decision notifications will be posted by March 15, 2019”. I hope this is only refers to the Honors College notifications.

you misreading as it has always said that at the bottom in reference to honors college decisions.

I’m terrified and I don’t know how to wait any longer. VT is my dream school haha. Please help, geez I’m a mess.

is it going to be updated at 5 pm EST? bc that would mean 3 hours earlier here in CA XD

In CA could be as early as noon.

Not much longer.

They released at 4pm ET last year.

9 hours and 45 minutes at most! ?

Does anyone know when financial aid packages come out? Did they already mail acceptance letters or are they waiting until today to?

I believe they mail them same day. So get info online today and get acceptance package in next week. If I remember correctly previous year they tweeted picture of all the letters going out Day it posted online.

@cbl1 Do financial packages go out at the same time as acceptance packages?

Good luck to all tonight

@kansha Its been a few months since I watched the Q&A video posted on Twitter/Facebook… but if I recall they did say they would have financial aid info out at time of acceptance release (but not sure if that applied to Early Action or Regualr Decision). I’m thinking it applied Early Action as they seem to be treating EA as their regular admission this year and regular admission almost as the waiting list.

Hello! Does anyone know what time Early Action decisions are released today? Has anyone heard?

Admissions has only said 5pm. Hopefully it will be earlier.

My son is coaching his Taekwondo team tonight 4-6 and then he has competition team practice from 6-8! He told me this morning when I dropped him at school that he wasn’t checking the portal until he got home from practice around 9pm! OMG the wait… and I know his password to get into the account. I am going to have a hard time not looking!!

1 Like

I’m so nervous and the waiting is killing me!