Early Action Class of 2023 - VT

@TheMetz two years ago it was included in the acceptance letter

Has anyone heard an update on whether or not they are sticking to the February 22nd EA notification? With this being the first year of EA do you think it will be sooner?

We won’t know until day it happens.

Any chance decisions come out tomorrow?

I would be shocked.

@TheMetz

From VT’s Application Menu:
“Financial aid awards for those students who have been offered admission and have completed a 2018-19 FAFSA will be available on March 12, 2018.”

WIth transfer applications due today - it would be a good time to get early action out of the way so they can focus on those next week.

I guess we can still be hopeful that EA decisions will come out a few days early. Maybe Wednesday or Thursday!

EA Results have been released for international students.

@hunchojack How do you know? Just curious and has anyone heard anything about them releasing earlier?

@hunchojack The Virginia Tech website says EA isn’t an option for international students so that doesn’t make any sense

Last year international students found out early, I guess so they could start applying for visas and other things that they need to do

@momofthree55 yes but that must be for regular decision because there is no option to apply early action for international students

It may be regular, last year they only had ED and regular. Regular was released in the beginning of March I believe and international students found out about a week early. I am not sure why they are finding out a month early for regular.

VT web site says that international students are notified on March 5 for regular action, I guess they may have found out two weeks early today.

should we be expecting release of EA @ 5 today possibly?

It isn’t supposed to be until I Friday. I’m not counting on it being earlier! We can hope though!

@LeviR International students from reddit commented that they received their acceptances yesterday

@hunchojack Could you post the link to the reddit website I could not find it

That doesn’t make a lot of sense as according to VT website they don’t have an international student Early Action 
. and it would be way early for international student decisions (which are shown to come out March 5).