Early Action decisions this Friday

<p>Decisions are coming on the 9th! Does anybody know what time they release it, and when we will get paper mail for it?</p>

<p>The website says after 5pm on Dec. 9th, mail will follow a few days later.</p>

<p>awesome! Thanks :slight_smile: Does anyone know if scholarship info will also be displayed, or when that will be announced?</p>

<p>When my daughter was accepted in December 2009, she received her scholarship offer about two weeks later right after XMAS.</p>

<p>I just got an email saying it will come after 5pm eastern on friday. what school sends out a “less than 48 hours to go” email…it now got me riled up…i can’t do my homework</p>

<p>^^ I got the same. But then I applied just a week before the nov 15 deadline. I thought in that round you generally don’t find out until ~christmas?? Would be cool if I do get the decision this Friday though.</p>

<p>I also got a 48 hours message. Good luck guys :)</p>

<p>What do you guys/girls’ application status say? Mine is just under processed application with no really explicit status, like the alleged “file complete for review” or similar indications.</p>

<p>All, can anyone post all or part of the email? Wonder if every email was the same,or if there are versions? Anyone who applied for 2011 have insight?</p>

<p>Your Purdue Decision Will Be Available Friday</p>

<p>Dear XXX,</p>

<p>Purdue will begin releasing admission decisions this Friday, December 9, and the decision on your application will be available after 5 p.m. Eastern Time that day.</p>

<p>For your convenience, your application login ID and PIN are provided below. Please use this to access your online application status. The login ID and PIN are the same you used to initiate your application.</p>

<p>If you have questions about your decision, you will find definitions of all decisions on the application status web page above. If you need to contact the Office of Admissions, we ask that you wait until business hours, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Eastern Time.
An electronic copy of your decision letter will be viewable via your online application status about 48 hours after your decision is released.</p>

<p>We appreciate your interest in Purdue and wish you all the best as you complete your college search.</p>

<p>Sincerely,</p>

<p>Pamela T. Horne
Dean of Admissions</p>

<p>I applied in Nov 6. Does this mean that I will get my decision on Friday?</p>

<p>Fmljat thanks, my S received same email, he applied 9/21. Think those who met 10/15 deadline were promised a decision 12/9, you also may receive one on or close to that date, just not guaranteed. Good luck everyone!!!</p>

<p>Dear XXX</p>

<p>Purdue will begin releasing admission decisions this Friday, December 9, and the decision on your application will be available after 5 p.m. Eastern Time that day.</p>

<p>For your convenience, your application login ID and PIN are provided below. Please use this to access your online application status. The login ID and PIN are the same you used to initiate your application.</p>

<p>Login ID: XXX
PIN: XXX</p>

<p>If you have questions about your decision, you will find definitions of all decisions on the application status web page above. If you need to contact the Office of Admissions, we ask that you wait until business hours, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Eastern Time.
An electronic copy of your decision letter will be viewable via your online application status about 48 hours after your decision is released.</p>

<p>We appreciate your interest in Purdue and wish you all the best as you complete your college search.</p>

<p>Sincerely,</p>

<p>Pamela T. Horne
Dean of Admissions</p>

<p>omg…25 minutes left… i cant wait!!!</p>

<p>10 minutes. good luck!!!</p>

<p>Application Status: Decision Made
Decision: Offer Admission</p>

<p>my application was complete for over a month and they told me i will get my decision today.
but, when i checked the statues today, the summary says that my file isn’t complete and i’m supposed to turn in 7th semester transcript all of sudden?
what do i do in this case? :o
please help T.T</p>

<p>thanks in advance</p>

<p>Application Status: Decision Made
Decision: Offer Admission </p>

<p>Not my D first choice but very excited. Waiting for her first choice is killing her. But she’s equally excited about Purdue</p>

<p>if they tell you they need your 7th semester transcript means that you are deferred. they need your grades for the semester to make a decision.</p>