Early Action

<p>I sent all of the parts of my application (common app, transcripts, SAT scores, letters of recommendation) a week before the early action deadline and on myUM it says they have received everything except my transcript. Is it normal for it to take this long for them to receive it? If not what should I do?</p>

<p>Are you sure your school sent it when you put in the request? I know that my high school took 2-4 weeks to send from the time I put in the request.</p>

<p>Ya I’m positive my guidance counselor said so. What do you think should I have them resend it?</p>

<p>You should call the admission office and ask them directly; sometimes the processing time may take a couple of weeks. If they tell they haven’t received them, you should resend them via a tracking mail.</p>

<p>More than likely UM has received your transcript, they just haven’t updated your myUM information yet. I would still follow up with a call to UM admissions to be sure: 305-243-3234.</p>

<p>I agree with zinc (as always) - illinoisd93’s app status was missing a check mark for her HS transcript so long after it should have arrived that I called admissions to check (probably on zinc’s advice) and the person who answered the phone looked around for a minute and then said “oh it’s right here in the basket; i’ll enter it right now - check the website now - is it showing up?” and yep it was. She fixed it in one phone call!</p>

<p>Zinc is probably right, my transcripts were sent around the 1st (there were delays because of the hurricane), and the MyUM website didn’t say anything until I e-mailed them yesterday. Just contact them, and you’ll probably have it updated soon.</p>

<p>Zinc is probably right, my transcripts were sent around the 1st (there were delays because of the hurricane), and the MyUM website didn’t say anything until I e-mailed them yesterday. Just contact them, and you’ll probably have it updated soon.</p>