Early Action

<p>Anyone know when the EA results will be announced? (for holistic review candidates) </p>

<p>There isn’t early action at this school. It is rolling admissions, some of the review candidates have already heard (not many relative to the volume of applicants), most hear between mid December to February and a few will be notified a little later than that. They notify you as your file is decided upon, not everyone on one day. Good luck!</p>

<p>so @AGmomx2 if i submitted my completed app at the end of september and still haven’t heard anything yet, should I be worried? </p>

<p>@worrywart2k A very small amount of review applicants have been given a decision, roughly 300+. The admissions team waits until all applications are submitted so they can collect a pool of statistics for this years applicants. A lerger number of holistic reviews applicants will be notified on December 15th. If I remember right, I believe they want to have all of their decisions out by February 15th.</p>

<p>Here’s the post from Jon from admissions: </p>

<p>"We have already begun sending holistic review decisions, although the number is very small (around 300). Most holistic review candidates will be notified in January-February, but students can be notified at any time. Our goal is for everyone to receive a decision by February 15 (fingers crossed). We typically send batches of admission decisions each week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am not aware of a large number of decisions being released on 12/15. The College of Engineering would like the Office of Admissions to notify their applicants by 1/15, but that’s not a hard and fast date. "</p>

<p>I think you may have missed the ‘not’ when reading the post ;)</p>