Early Admission Class of 2015 - Anyone Accepted Yet?

<p>Please post if you have received an Early Admission Acceptance. I am anxiously awaiting the letter I hope to get by December 15th. I will post as soon as I hear from Hampshire one way or another. Thanks! </p>

<p>I am assuming the letters will probably be mailed tomorrow. Has anyone heard anything?</p>

<p>The Hampshire forum is pretty quiet around here. My son applied early action…sent in my parent recommendation a couple of days ago :)</p>

<p>There was a tweet yesterday from Hampshire admissions that they would mail notifications to early admission applicants a few days before December 15 so that early admissions applicants would receive their letters on or before December 15th. Check your mail. </p>

<p>Good luck everyone! I can’t believe my son is a Div 3 and will graduate in May. I think Hampshire is only getting better and better. I’m so impressed with President Lash and all he’s doing. @Snowdog - I thought it was neat that Hampshire asked for a parent recommendation. That was fun!</p>

<p>I received my acceptance in the mail today for Early Admission Fall 2015. I live in the DC metro area if anyone is trying to gauge the delivery time on the mail. It was a thick package in an 81/2 by 11 envelop. Good luck to everyone, hope to meet you next Fall! </p>

<p>^^ Hearty congrats databaseG! My student applied early action rather than early decision so we have a few months’ wait still. What is your planned area of concentration at Hampshire?</p>

<p>Thanks Snowdog! Film, music, and anthropology. Good luck to your student. This was my first choice so I am very excited and my parents are as well. </p>