Early Decision Admission Notification Date Before 12-20?

<p>Anxiously awaiting admission!! Wondering if anyone knows if we will find out on MyUM BEFORE December 20th! I would think it would be online before an official letter is sent. Thanks!</p>

<p>In past years they haven’t, but who knows, maybe they’ll change it this year.</p>

<p>Ok, well once Miami received my common app, I got a letter saying I would be notified December 15, so I’m going by that date! I don’t know if I’ll be able to wait til the 20th :P</p>

<p>Oh, nevermind, if that’s what it said, it’s probably right! You’re almost there! :slight_smile: Good luck!</p>

<p>canegirl---- do you know if they will post it online before sending it in the mail?</p>

<p>Scooby-- I HOPE THEY DO!! I am dying of anticipation… Dec 20th is right before Xmas, so what I’m hoping is that they will send out the letters earlier b/c of slow mail around the holidays/ staff vacation??? Plus, it should be online earlier than the 20th… that’s what I’m thinking.
Good luck… it’s all about the U!</p>

<p>People have started to hear from my um. I’m so nervous. I have only herd of people being differed and accepted so far. </p>

<p>So soon we will know. Good luck!</p>

<p>IM INNNNNNNNNN :slight_smile:
Done with schoooool (not really ha!)</p>

<p>Omg yayayayayy congrats!!! MyUM still hasn’t updated for me. Hopefulllly that doesn’t mean anythinggg. Ahhh</p>

<p>How did you find out CaneGirl?</p>

<p>Congratulations! Can people who were accepted post their stats please? Thanks :)</p>

<p>How do you find out ? by email? on my um ? or do we actually have to wait for teh letter to be sent ? i seriously can’t wait any longer ! !</p>

<p>Check your MyUM, personal messages :
Let me know if you’re in!</p>

<p>They are still reviewing some apps they “need more time” they said to check back early this week</p>

<p>hopefully we will hear (good news soon)</p>

<p>apps that “need more time”</p>

<p>sorry</p>

<p>ah well i guess we’re stuck waiting :frowning: do they also send an email ?</p>

<p>CANE GIRL-
What were your stats?
Thanks!</p>

<p>im still waiting for mine too =/ i really want to go to the university of miami too i mean i realllllllly want to go</p>