early decision notification???

<p>umm, why is the early decision notification now november 20th? it was nov 15 when i applied... this is very inconvenient because i am going out of town on the 20th... well i am going to miami the 20th.... but will i be able to check online of my acceptance status? i am just very angry that i will lose 5 more nights of sleep.</p>

<p>What? It's November 29th already, do you mean to say December?</p>

<p>wow i didnt realize that or see that. that stinks</p>

<p>yea i meant dec 20 sorry</p>

<p>I just found out about the december 20th extension today. Does anyone know if we will still find out through the internet before? I applied ED, and I'm really anxious to just find out already, Im sure were all in teh same boat.
If anyone has any info on this, please let me know.
Also, if anyone has any info about the whole finding out process, that would be great!
THANKS</p>

<p>i kno in the past you have been able to find out online through MyUM with a message that said CONGRATULATIONS. But it has a been a mistake in the past as it was not supposed to happen and they said they are taking care of the problem and that you will only be able to find out through a mailed decision. But that is what they have said in years past and kids have still been able to find out online so be sure to check just in case. But do not get your hopes up.</p>

<p>canes: have you applied to miami already? are you already a student there? let me know :)</p>