Early Notifications

<p>When do the Early Action notifications come out? Will they be posted on the web site before they are mailed out?</p>

<p>You and I are doing similiar things..I applied ea here as well Don't tell me you applied to Whitman, too? Including Colorado, those are the three I applied to.sd</p>

<p>They come out today! They come out today! I got admitted!</p>

<p>Me too!! I wasn't expecting news so soon.</p>

<p>I'm in too.</p>

<p>me too. one down, three to go. I' ve just got my email, not the paper packet. Are the merit awards included in the mailing?</p>

<p>Does anyone know whether Univ. of Puget Sound is as good a school as Lewis and Clark? My son got in EA at L&C but is also considering UPS. Any info. would be welcome.
Brody</p>

<p>I'm in too!</p>

<p>I've also applied to UPS, Whitman, and Colorado College.
Here in Colorado, my teachers seem to feel that Lewis and Clark is superior to UPS, but I like them equally.</p>

<p>Yea, I got in, too. Wasn't expecting that at all :)</p>

<p>Got my letter today! Dean's scholarship $10,000 a year. Woohoo!!! I can't wait to hear about the half and full-rides in March.</p>

<p>how do you already know about your merit scholarship? was there a certain threshhold that you had to obtain (grades, ACT/SAT, leadership?)</p>

<p>I got a Dean's scholarship for 8k a year and i'm hoping for another bigger one when the half and full rides are announced.</p>

<p>I'm applying from the northeast, and was wondering if you guys could chance me on getting scholarship money?</p>

<p>GPA: 3.7 (all honors/AP courses -- all senior classes are AP)
SAT: V-680 M-700 W- 710
Class President
State Debate Champion
Founder of the Recycling Club
Worked at a restaraunt for two years
National Honor Society
A lot of volunteer/mentoring/tutoring
and some other EC's</p>

<p>any chance of some scholarship at L&C?</p>

<p>Can people who got merit aid please post their stats? I didn't receieve any with my admittance letter, and I'm curious to see how I compare with those who did. Thanks!</p>

<p>i got my merit aid stuff in my acceptance letter.
10k dean's scholarship
3.7 uw, 2180 sat, all honors/ap courses</p>

<p>My stats are in the stats profile section</p>

<p>hmm thats weird. i thought id be in contention for something.</p>

<p>my stats:</p>

<p>3.6 uw - 7 AP's and honors
sat - 2030
act - 30</p>

<p>pretty good EC's, recs, and essays. shucks.</p>

<p>yep merit amount was in acceptance letter.</p>

<p>$10k Dean's Scholarship</p>

<p>3.93 uw, 4.6 w
32 ACT
2100 SAT</p>

<p>Several honors courses, AP English Lang. and Comp. and AP Spanish, good ECs. Strong essay.</p>

<p>Alexjs77, they do not give away all their scholarships until March, I believe. That's when half and full tuition scholarships are announced. Those are not completely based on the usual scores/grades; more focus on leadership abilities, etc. You may still be in the running. Good luck.</p>

<p>kate3320, I'd say you have a reasonable chance of merit. Best of luck to you!</p>