Easier to get in as a CS or ENG major?

I’m an in-state senior from a competitive school considering all the UCs. Here are my stats:
ACT: 31 but retaking
UC GPA: on the lower side
SAT Subject Math Level 2: 680, retaking
6 APs
Lots of unique extracurriculars, math awards, rigorous math, science, and LOTE courseload, first gen college student, Ukrainian immigrant (green card) student, trilingual.
Here are my questions:
Do I have an edge over other applicants because I’m a Caucasian female? I don’t know if I want to do computer science or engineering or data science. Which should I apply as? What if I get in as a CS but want to transfer to College of Engineering and they don’t let me? What if I apply as an Engineering but don’t get in at all? Which UCs do I have a better shot at?

1. At schools that consider race, Caucasianess never confers extra admissions advantage.

2. it’s illegal for CA public schools to consider race. (Prop 209)

It is nearly impossible to transfer to the school of engineering. GPA is the most important factor for UCs.

So what is your UC GPA? https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/

6 out of the 9 UC campuses have an average UC GPA over 4.0. If you want to be competitive for CS/Engineering, then you want to be at the minimum 4.0 or higher for a decent chance. Being female will not give you any great advantage.

Can’t answer about your chances until you post your UC GPA. ACT is on target for all but UCLA/UCB and possibly UCSD. As stated above, UC’s are very GPA focused.