easiest major to transfer into

<p>I'm currently enrolled at the University of Texas at Arlington. I'm a second year freshman, due to lack of hours but have a 2.75 gpa. I love College Station and just want to transfer into the school and I want to know one of the easier majors that accepts transfers. I should have it up to about a 3.1 by the end of this semester. I'm currently a business major, but just worried about getting accepted into the school first. I know I can raise my gpa and eventually transfer into Mays, but for now does anyone know the school that accepts many transfers.</p>

<p>My friend was just accepted to English with a 3.1. Their requirements are 24 hours graded with atleast a 2.5 GPA… College of Liberal Arts.</p>

<p>Poultry science is generally the easiest to transfer into. However, if TAMU has recently got into the habit of not allowing change of majors. So whatever it is that you decide to try to transfer in to, make sure it’s the degree path you actually want to follow. Don’t try to backdoor your way in.</p>

<p>^ that’s important. I applied for engineering the first time without knowing about the pre reqs and what not, and I don’t even want to be an engineer. Currently applying for telcommunication in liberal arts.</p>