East Edge floor plan question

<p>Does anyone know if there’s any truth to the rumor that the EE floor plans aren’t all as they appear online? Specifically, 4BR/4bath ones. Thanks!</p>

<p>My son lives in a 4BR/4bath EE unit. I saw it for the first time a few weeks ago. What do you see online in the floor plan that you’ve heard isn’t really so?</p>

<p>I think I recall reading somewhere that while the posted floor plan had all 4 bathrooms within the bedrooms, some units have a bathroom across the hall or opening into the living room or some such. What configuration did you see?</p>

<p>My son lives there now in a 4 bedroom/4bath and all the bathrooms are located in the bedrooms.</p>

<p>Ditto what hokiefan said. My son loves it there.</p>

<p>I currently live at East Edge in a 4br/4ba apartment. Our layout is nothing like that which is on their website. My bathroom is not in my bedroom. It’s in a hallway. Our bedrooms are smaller that described, we have about half the counter space, and our common room is the design for the two person suite. Overall it is just not at all what it was described to be. Build quality was very sub-par too… the drywall is literally less than 1/4" thick. A lot of little things missing, like door stops, the garbage disposal fittings, etc, our locks didn’t line up for about a month, our dishwasher was not installed properly… ugh. I think I’m just biased about the place because of our poor experience with our apartment and the staff.</p>

<p>Same here, Malanai and Hokiefan. My daughter is very happy at East Edge. We have no complaints about the construction quality, floorplan, or management.</p>

<p>Wondering if the different layout is handicap accessible?</p>

<p>IDK…I’ve seen a two person that is handicap accessible. It has the bathrooms in the bedrooms. There are variations among the floor plans with regard to cabinetry design, floor coverings, etc.</p>

<p>My son and his 3 future roommates got word late Friday evening they have a confirmed 4/4 at East Edge for fall 2013. Here’s hoping their experience will be like yours (bamagirls, Malanai and Hokiefan). Its the place they REALLY wanted, and have waited for confirmation since early October. RTR!</p>

<p>I wanted to clear up some confusion regarding the East Edge layouts. My D and her friends are going to be leasing in the Fall. However, when we went to look at the model we were told that in the 4/4 layout there are 2 different options.</p>

<p>The first, is 4 bedrooms w/ the bathrooms in each room. Some of these apartments also have balcony’s. You pay extra if you want the layout with all of the rooms having bathrooms in the rooms. Additionally, if you want an apartment w/ a balcony, the rent is about $20 more per month. So it is an upgrade for each room to have the bathroom in it and an additional upgrade for the balcony.</p>

<p>The second layout is mixed. 2 rooms have bathrooms in the bedrooms and the other 2 bathrooms are not in the respective bedrooms. This is the cheapest layout that they have.</p>

<p>My D and her roommates are very excited to be confirmed at East Edge. They feel very lucky that they were able to get in as we signed the leases, etc while at UA for the Ole Miss game in October. I hear that the waiting list is over 250 deep!</p>

<p>Congrats on the lease. I was told on Friday that they had over a thousand applications for next year. :)</p>