Eastman decision date 2023

Does anyone have info on when the decision for Eastman will come out? I know they say mid March and no later than April 1st. Just super anxious for my daughter.

2 Likes

It came out for clarinets and some other instrumental studios last week. What is your kid’s major?

My daughte’s major is voice.

My daughter is also voice (graduate) and we are also still waiting on Eastman.

I’m trying to find acceptance threads from
Last year to see if it will be in March.

We’re also still waiting on Eastman for piano. Glad we’re not the only ones! It’s nerve-wracking. I did look up the acceptance dates on this site from the last couple of years. They were as early as March 15 and as late as March 26. It did seem like the violins were all sent out about the same time, so it seems to depend on the department.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing! Yes this is so nerve wrecking. Good look to your daughter!

1 Like

Is anyone here waiting on piano at Eastman? Still crickets over here!

We are still waiting for voice. I can’t take the wait! By next week Saturday I guess we will know. I want to know now though.

1 Like

Still waiting- jazz

2 Likes

We received mannes yesterday.

1 Like

We did too! They offered a merit award, but it’s not enough to make Mannes affordable. I’m hoping there’s more aid to come.

I’m hoping there is more too!

1 Like

Jazz results out-

2 Likes

Eastman decisions are out for jazz?

My son got his

2 Likes

I hope ours is not too far behind.

2 Likes

Decisions are out. My D was waitlisted.

So more waiting! It’s great there’s hope, but sorry you have to keep waiting. Still no word from piano.

I’m sorry - hopefully SOON.

I feel encouraged for her about this result. She is disappointed but I think it’s good there is hope!

4 Likes