Eating the Second Semester

<p>So, she had the Greek 55 first semester. </p>

<p>How do I find out how many of those meals she used? Do unused meals “roll over” to next semester?</p>

<p>Her Dining Dollars balance?</p>

<p>Is she automatically enrolled in a new Greek 55 again for second semester?</p>

<p>Do Dining Dollars reload? Carry over?</p>

<p>We were out Christmas shopping last night and the topic came up and neither of us knew…</p>

<p>She’ll have the Greek 55 again 2nd semester. Unused meals from the fall roll over to spring, but meals for this school year won’t roll into next. Dining Dollars will reload and those unused in the fall will roll to spring. DDs can be refunded at the end of the year if not used. You can check the balance on MyBama in the ACT card section.</p>

<p>Click on the AcT card section. I think it is under the student tab. Click on my account. You can see exactly where the swipes have been used for he dining plan nd how. Ugh money is left for dd and Bama cash.</p>

<p>Found the ACT info under STUDENT LIFE tab. On bottom left, under HEALTH, WEALTH AND OTHER STUFF.</p>

<p>You can sign into the ACT account and see Dining Dollars, BAMA CASH, and all the meal plan swipe info.</p>