Econ/Business

<p>I hear Geneseo is really strong in the physical sciences, but I am looking to go into business. In college I want to double in economics and possibly psychology or business management. I didn't apply to Binghamton, the obvious SUNY business choice, so I was wondering how strong Geneseo academics are in the social sciences/ business fields.</p>

<p>My boyfriend is a business admin major and an econ minor. He would have been a business admin/econ double major but geneseo has a rule where you cant double major with two majors in the school of business.
He says his classes are hard (i can see it!!), but he really likes them and learns a lot.</p>

<p>thanks genny12... by any chance, do you know why he chose the Geneseo business school over other business schools?</p>

<p>Its acredited, and very prestigious. Also, because it has very high job placement, and a very good rep. I hope this helps!</p>

<p>the dean at the business school is awesome... amazing professor from what i have hear.</p>

<p>thanks genny for the help. If I get in I hope to go up to NY and check it out.</p>