ED Acceptances

<p>Has anyone who applied ED found out through the congratulations message on MyUm? I logged in and saw it, but I don't know what to make of it.</p>

<p>yes i got that too. FREAKING OUT. so are we in??? couldn't possibly be a glitch could it?? they can't take that away from us..</p>

<p>i was frekaing out too!! i didnt even think it was going to be posted, and then it just showed up. but the problem is when i log into MyUm now and click on like payment it says theres a technical error. what happens for you?</p>

<p>I'm only a junior, so I haven't applied.....but if it says congratulations you were accepted. </p>

<p>Great Job glittergal and ethan81889....... I hope to be there in 08!!!</p>

<p>ethan81889 I'm assuming you were born on Aug. 18th, 1989, bc of your user name.</p>

<p>^^^ That's crazy I was born. Aug. 18, 1990</p>

<p>haha yes i was. yea i heard from ppl last year that found out on MyUm that they heard this way but once u X out of the screen it doesn't come back up, maybe because we weren't supposed to find out this way. I'm not sure, but i need to find out. Anyone planning to call admissions in the morning to clear it all up??</p>

<p>thats a great idea ethan! will you post what they tell you on this thread tomorrow? i hope that we really did get in!!</p>

<p>haha i'd rather not be the one to call. the whole thing is very odd! I know some people that got the message and some people who's MyUM's haven't changed. I guess that makes it seem more real but if this is a glitch theres gonna be some uproar. I have an email in to my regional rep saying thank you for the great news and all, didn't want to sound soft by asking u know?</p>

<p>Are the ED applicants notified before the EA, because I applied EA and I have yet to see anything on "my Um."</p>

<p>EA isnt notified until feb.</p>

<p>The last few years, admissions packets were received 2-3 days after the Congrats screen showed up. It is true that the screen only shows up once. I've never heard of anyone getting the congrats screen and then not getting in. The apps were also not all processed at the same time but rather in batches on different days over about a 2 week period, so if the screen hasn't changed it doesn't necessarily mean you weren't admitted. Try to be patient, the wait is almost over. Good luck and congrats to those who have been admitted.</p>

<p>From an experienced parent, once the your accepted or you're a cane screen pops up, that's it. It doesn't pop up again.... Hope this is helpful. My daughetr is a senior at the U.......</p>

<p>jamismom</p>

<p>how did your daughter like her experience at um?</p>