ED/EA Miami University Ohio Fall 2023

My daughter applied early action and is hoping to hear a decision on Dec 15th. Has anyone who applied ED been notified? I was curious about how the scholarship money was looking so far this year. Is there anyone who can share?

Following, We applied EA and from what I read we will be notified December 15th

I think ED applicants were supposed to be notified Dec 1. So, I was curious about those students so far…

They were.

Does anyone know if Dec 15th is the typical date for EA announcements? Does Miami release in batches or all at once?

1 Like

I was told (somewhere) that they are loaded in the morning, all at once. The December 15th date is posted on their website as the day decisions will be released.

2 Likes

I called and asked admissions a couple days ago. They said they release them all day and hope to have them all complete by midnight. I saw many say last year that it was midnight when they heard. It could be a long day and night! He said they will receive an email letting them know that their decision is available in their portal.

3 Likes

Decisions are online, we are in!!!

2 Likes

Nice!! We aren’t seeing anything yet. Is this on the applicant status page?

1 Like

Also, did you get information on scholarships as well?

Are you in state?

1 Like

We are not. Maybe they are delivering those decisions first, you think?

1 Like

OMG My son got in !!! OOS and scholarship!!!

3 Likes

Ok, just checked. We got in. 19k in scholarships…says honors is under review and we will be notified in March.

3 Likes

So excited and it’s early!

1 Like

We haven’t heard yet. Bummer

Out of curiosity, what are his/her stats? OOS?

1180 SAT and 3.6 GPA - Major Sports Management

2 Likes

yes, there is a link with an update you click.

1 Like

yes

1 Like