ED2 UMIAMI CLASS OF 2024

Anyone know when ED2 is coming out for the class of 2024? I heard it came out February 15 last year, not sure if it will be the same. Feb 15 is a Saturday and Feb 14 is a Friday (Valentine’s day).

Thought it would be today. EA came out a week early. But I guess not.

Should be Friday the 14th I am assuming as last year it was the second Friday of February.

February 14! This Friday!! Im so nervous

@Laurabea1 How do you know it’s today? Also do you know what time? I also heard that they don’t email you, and you just have to keep checking your CaneLink, anyone know if that’s true?

I called yesterday and they said “probably not tomorrow but next Friday”. So I guess we’ll see.

@torijustice are u sure its not today? I thought it was :frowning:

I’m assuming its today, and yeah u have to check the cane link, they don’t email you

It came out!

and …

I got in!!!

Accepted. How do I view my financial aid?

I got in!

my daughter did not hear? Why would that be?

@torijustice what number did you call? My daughter did not hear.

@lisafro45 Did your D apply for ED2 to U Miami? My D heard (positively, yay!).

Congratulations to everyone that got in! I have a question, I am new at all of this college stuff and would appreciate your help. Is the total cost mentioned on their website per year or is that the cost in total? My daughter would be undergraduate on campus would it be $73,354 per year or is that the total of the four years? Thanks!

@epreskin1010 oh man lol. That is per year my friend.

Did anyone in ED2 get a merit scholarship???

My daughter just did for class of 2025. She recieived $10K merit plus additional grants.

1 Like