ELC Special Personal Application

<p>I recently received a letter in the mail reminding me to log onto the UC application via my personalized application because I have been evaluated for the ELC program. I already created a separate application (because I forgot that I probably should have waited when I got my first letter that gave me my username) prior to this.</p>

<p>Is this alright? Is the personal application just a nicety so that ELC students don’t have to fill out as many forms?</p>

<p>This depends on if you were selected as an ELC student or if you were reviewed and not selected. It is very important to start the personalized application if you were selected for ELC since ELC status is reviewed in the selection process. Some campuses even guarantee admissions for ELC applicants. I’m not sure if it would make a difference if you were not selected for ELC. Please contact the application help desk to determine what they recommend.</p>

<p>I noticed that there was a spot on the application I created to type in an ELC identification number though. This sounds sort of pointless if ELC students are supposed to be using a separate application?</p>

<p>Did you receive your pin number?</p>

<p>Yes I did. I put it down on the application I started.</p>