Elc?

<p>Which schools are taking ELC? I know Davis is taking- i got a letter from them. Any chance irvine is?</p>

<p>What do you mean take? Accept earlier?</p>

<p>Peppers- Yes pre-acceptance. The guaranteed UC's. Davis sent me this letter saying that if I checked their box I'd be accepted.</p>

<p>Does ELC actually double my chances into Berkeley?</p>

<p>OH and big question, does it metter if i use regular application and plug in my number, or must i use the "special" application></p>

<p>Just use the special one, it saves time. As for other schools doing early acceptance, I think Irvine might, but even if it doesn't you're pretty much guaranteed in anyways (potentially with a scholarship) if you got one from Davis.</p>

<p>Irvine accepts 99.9% of all ELC apps under its comprehensive review. </p>

<p>kaii: elc means little for Cal and UCLA -- its the strong transcript that got you to elc that matters; those two schools have a ~55-60% acceptance rate of elc apps, UCSD is near 90%.</p>

<p>I am ELC. I got pre-acceptance letters from Davis, Riverside, Irvine, Merced, and Santa Barbara. I got a pretty vague letter from San Diego that hinted at it but didn't explicitly say it, although I'm sure I have an increased chance. Cal and UCLA don't care about ELC at all in the sense that you won't be accepted just by applying.</p>