Elc??

<p>So I have not seen anything related to ELC… and I am top 5%. Like, I have not filled anything out or received anything in the mail… was I supposed to fill something out a long time ago? I’m concerned.</p>

<p>Check with your GC on Monday…typically they(GC) are notified late summer. You have to fill out a form, with your parents signature. It may be that you have not heard because you fall in the 5% and not the 4% of your graduating class.
My fingers are crossed for you-G’Luck!</p>

<p>Doesn’t the top 12% fill out the forms? And is it not too late to fill them out?</p>

<p>Many schools take care of the paperwork for you.</p>

<p>Oh okay. If my paperwork was filled out, when can I expect a letter in the mail? I know most people have gotten theirs.</p>

<p>ok JeSuis
lets make things simple :slight_smile:
go to this link:
<a href=“https://www.ucelc.org/ucschoolstatus/school_status_search.htm[/url]”>https://www.ucelc.org/ucschoolstatus/school_status_search.htm&lt;/a&gt;
find your school and see the current status.</p>

<p>like for my school. it the student packet was sent out on 9/29 and i got my acceptance ELC letter yesterday (2 days after)… </p>

<p>if you have questions P/M me or post it on this forum okay :)</p>

<p>those dates aren’t always right. Mine was supposed to be sent on september 9th, but i didnt get mine until the 28th.</p>

<p>i made things simpler… i checked for you…
so if this is your high school then read this:
CHICO HIGH
–Date Original School Report Sent: 09/20/2010
School Report Status: School Reports Being Reviewed</p>

<p>so the school has 2 weeks to file an appeal…
so for chico high… the have until Oct. 3… then about the day after they send out the student packet and it takes two days to come… (get it about Oct. 6-8)</p>

<p>but if you are
Pleasant Valley High</p>

<p>then there is a BIG problem…
Date Student Packets Sent: 09/22/2010
so they should have gotten it already…
if you go to PV high… then go see your counselors… they already have the info and can tell you if you are ELC or not…</p>

<p>good luck</p>

<p>PS… i saw your location is Chico, CA… so these are the school in Chico, CA</p>

<p>mccormickt12 interesting…</p>

<p>my guess would be that your HS made an appeal, thus the delay?
BTW did you get the ELC letter?</p>

<p>Yeah turns out I got it. Thanks everyone</p>

<p>yes i have my elc letter. Im not sure what happened but im just happy i got it</p>