Elon University Class of 2027 Official Thread

Us too… maybe Monday? I was hoping for yesterday

1 Like

good luck today!!!

3 Likes

Yes, Good luck to everyone!! Should we assume it will be this evening and not before 5pm?

1 Like

I really hope it is before 5 pm, but if anyone has any intel, it would be helpful. Good luck to all!

I’m assuming it’s not during the school day–though I wish we’d get an email telling us when!

Looks like last year the first post of a decision on this site was at 6:46pm.

Best wishes everyone!

1 Like

Portal no longer shows statement about EA decisions being released on Dec 20th…anyone else’s also missing that now??

2 Likes

It’s gone from my daughter’s portal as well.

1 Like

Ours is gone to but was there around 9am this morning… hope that doesnt mean they wont come out today…

1 Like

ok, thanks. And me too!

Twitter says 8pm
https://twitter.com/ElonAdmissions

7 Likes

Thanks for posting… 8pm… wow on the later side but better than tomorrow!

1 Like

Looks like some scholarship information is posted in the portal.

1 Like

I saw that, too! But when I checked again, it was gone…posted too early?

posted where in the portal?

1 Like

There was something red saying a form was required to be completed–and when I viewed the form it was a scholarship offer with child’s name on it. May have posted a bit too early! It disappeared. Hoping that doesn’t mean an acceptance/offer has disappeared!

4 Likes

Daughter deferred to regular decision 3/20

1 Like

Decisions are posted! Good luck to all! DD accepted to Elementary Ed with a $7,500 Presidential Scholarship!

2 Likes

Congrats! My son was accepted also. I don’t see anything regarding merit money. Was yours in the letter? Hopefully it’s the same situation as Tennessee and shows up 10 minutes later.

4 Likes