Elon University Class of 2027 Official Thread

Son accepted! A beautifully personalised letter with specific references to his essay. Wow :heart:

4 Likes

D23 accepted with Presidential Scholarship! Not expecting that at all.

3 Likes

Congrats! Was the merit award in your letter?

1 Like

Yes, it was in the letter posted on the site. Congratulations to all.

1 Like

Yes, it was in the letter. Congrats to you too!

2 Likes

My son is out Christmas shopping. “I’ll just wait until I get home to check the portal.” Well…HURRY UP! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Deferred…which is what we expected. But…really pushing her to switch to ED2 based on her holistic application etc…odd. Anyone else? I think she’ll take her chances in RD.

2 Likes

Son accepted to Nursing. We did an information session online and they said they had 56 nursing spots and the spot was not secured until you claimed it. There is an intent to enroll form on his page. Does anyone else have this. Tempted to complete as this is one of his top 2 and dont want to lose the spot.

2 Likes

DD was accepted. Waiting for her to get home so I can see the letter.

Yes, my son also got the push for ED2. He will stick with RD as he has other offers that he likes.

3 Likes

DD accepted with Presidential scholarship!

3 Likes

My son is accepted! With the Presidential scholarship which is very nice.

4 Likes

D23 is in w/ merit. Very happy. UW3.6/W4.17/ 31ACT

3 Likes

My D23 was also accepted with a Presidential Scholarship. She is thrilled!

2 Likes

Daughter accepted to Nursing as well with Presidential Scholarship!

4 Likes

We aren’t ready to decide this second and now I’m stressed about it! Will they rescind if my daughter answers “still deciding”, which is accurate for us!

She has until May. My daughter was admitted EA with merit and didn’t decide until mid-April.

1 Like

My D was offered ED 2 after she didn’t get in EA, but there is no mention of ED 2 on the Elon site or anywhere I can find. Does anyone know more about this?

Accepted EA with presidential award for Public Health, and suggestion in the letter to apply for fellows program. Excited! Although I wish merit was higher, it’s a more expensive school than some of his other offers…

1 Like

Yes, it was in the acceptance letter.