Elon University Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

D22 accepted. No merit mentioned. Anyone get merit?

Accepted !!!

DD admitted. She received a small merit award.

1 Like

D (OOS) accepted. ACTs submitted. Good luck!

I guess mine’s not offered any merit.

Can I ask her scores? Mine has a 1550 SAT, NMSF, and a 4.0 UW/4.8W GPA. No merit.

admitted . 4.2 gpa weighted, 32 act presidential scholarship. very happy

1 Like

D accepted with Presidential Scholarship. I think Elon could be a ready good fit for her but she is unsure. We visited campus over the summer. Maybe we can go back with more students around.

Test optional. 3.7 unweighted gpa. I read in another thread that they sometimes try to sweeten the pot toward the deadline for decision day.

DD got in, Presidential Scholarship! Test optional, 3.9 unweighted GPA, lots of leadership ECs and great LORs. Happy to get good news earlier than we thought.

1 Like

Son was accepted. We’re thrilled! Good luck to all!

1 Like

Our son heard tonight; he applied early action :slight_smile: He’s thrilled to have been accepted!!!

3 Likes

Accepted but no merit??

My stats are 1470 SAT, 3.97 UW, 4.54 W, NC resident, very strong course rigor and good ECs.

Wasn’t I supposed to get some sort of merit???

I hear ya. My Ds stats are not as high as yours. No merit.

Accepted OOS , 3.6 tons of EC’s no merit here

2 Likes

was it in the congrats letter or elsewhere?

For those who got merit, congrats! Was it in the confetti congrats page or elsewhere in the acorn account?

1 Like

in the congrats letter.

Accepted but disappointed to see no merit offer. Elon doesn’t offer much anyway, but my daughter has seven acceptances so far, with five of the seven offering over $100k in scholarship and invites to full tuition competitive weekends (and the other one hasn’t sent merit yet). I’m just floored to see nothing here, and this is the school where she demonstrated the most interest! I think she’s moved on anyway, with Elon being low on her list, but it was one of the closest schools she applied to so I was hoping to at least have it in the ballpark of some others.

In the congrats letter