Email r'cd - "New ACT score Received" -- Is this my OCT score?

<p>A few minutes ago I received an email saying that UoA received a new ACT score from me. This is the email: </p>

<p>Dear Maddison,</p>

<p>Thank you for your interest in The University of Alabama. Listed below is the highest ACT score we have received from you at this time:</p>

<p>30</p>

<p>We want to make sure we have your strongest ACT scores on file. If you have additional scores to report or questions about test scores or any other aspect of the Admissions process, please contact us or visit our web site at [Undergraduate</a> Admissions - The University of Alabama](<a href=“http://gobama.ua.edu%5DUndergraduate”>http://gobama.ua.edu).</p>

<p>Sincerely,
Undergraduate Admissions</p>

<hr>

<p>Could this be my Oct score? They’ve never sent me one of these before, and I had my September scores sent to them.<br>
If this is my October scores, this is really depressing, I needed a 32. :(</p>

<p>The ACT results for October won’t be available until November 13 so it seems unlikely to me that the ACT would report the score before it is posted. Did you get a 30 on the September test?</p>

<p>My son got the same email on 10/29 with his September test result (which was his highest score).</p>

<p>How did you find the October test relative to the September test? A lot of students were complaining about the science portion of the September test.</p>

<p>How/when did you send your Sept ACT score to Bama? Did you use one of your “free scores”…or did you go back into ACT.org and pay to have that score sent?</p>

<p>I don’t think this is your Oct ACT score…I don’t think they have the essays done yet.</p>

<p>This could be your latest score. Universities get score reports before students do. On the September test I found out my score from Bama a week and a half after I took it.</p>

<p>If this was the October test Tutu13, does that mean those who didn’t recieve the email did not get a higher score on the October ACT? :(</p>

<p>I do not know. I also tested in October and I have yet to get an email but I also took it with writing this time. Unlike in September.</p>

<p>Emailed my admissions officer - this is NOT the October score, but rather them letting me know (a month later) that they received and processed my September score. </p>

<p>Way to be on the ball Alabama. </p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Thanks for sharing that maddsm! I am really hoping for that 32 as well and was upset that I didn’t get an email. Glad to here that was not the October score. Roll Tide!</p>