Emergency Question!

<p>For UC app should i report my ACT score because i am taking it again in Dec and for ACT colleges dont see all ur scores. So on my app should i just say i plan to take it Dec and then wait for my scores and send the better one. Will UC get mad i didn’t report the ACT score i have now.</p>

<p>Wait why can't you write your score now and have a retake as "pending"?</p>

<p>i did but when u send ACT score colleges dont see all of them. So shouldn't it be better till i get my other scores from dec and send the better one since UC will ONLY see the score I send.</p>

<p>We only see the highest official score that has been received by the office. For some campuses, like UC Davis but not all, the highest self-reported scores will be used in absence of any official scores. If your December scores are higher just make sure the official scores are received to overwrite any other scores already in the office.</p>

<p>UCDAdmissions, do you have to list all the tests date and test scores or just the highest test scores. Also if you've taken more than the required 2 SAT subject tests, do you list them all? Can you just list 2 subjects? DD listed them all.</p>

<p>The student can self-report the exams they choose. When the application is reviewed the reader will only see the highest acceptable official scores received. Some campuses, in absence of any official scores, will use highest acceptable self-reported scores received. The reader will only see ACT plus writing/SAT Reasoning and two SAT Subject exams.</p>

<p>So, for example, if the ACT is higher than to SAT I, the reader only sees the ACT?</p>

<p>Exactly. We of course will see the Exactly. We of course will still see the two highest SAT Subject exams, assuming they are from different areas.</p>

<p>so December ACT is okay rite when does the review of applications start. should i send the score rite away and will it get there on time</p>

<p>December exams are okay. Please have the official scores sent to be received by the end of January.</p>