Emerson RD 2025

I think merit scholarships are shown on the letter and the package arrives later :))

Accepted for Creative Writing! Does anybody know if there are any student-made group chats on insta or snap? I’d love to connect with other admitted prospective students!

Hi hi! Did anyone apply to the global bfa in film arts?

Oh I see, thank you!!!

How long does it take for the letters to arrive?

Got accepted for Media Arts Productio with a 20K scholarship!!:))

So happy to have been accepted but no scholarship. And they asked a million questions about my FAFSA and CSS so I guess I won’t get needs based either.

Hope to see u around# business of creative enterprise.

1 Like

DD accepted to marketing program. Catholic High School 87 average. No honors or AP classes. Very active in volleyball and school plays. Accepted at Fordham, Fairfield, Hofstra, Pace, Quinnipiac, Bryant, High Point, Emmanuel but Emerson is top choice.

Has anyone gotten their financial aid package yet? I still haven’t received mine but its been like a week since I was accepted now so just want to make sure I’m not the only one still waiting

No I have not gotten it

Any update on financial packet? Has anyone gotten theirs yet? I’ve not gotten anything. I’d visit the school if I knew what the financials were and go over Spring Break, but since I’ve not gotten anything yet I guess I’ll be missing my chance.

I haven’t received any either sadly

I was accepted for the Spring semester but waitlisted for the Fall semester. Did anyone else get this letter that said we had to reply by April 9?

yes i got the same thing