Endicott College or Worcester State Nursing?

<p>Any one been accepted to these Nursing programs?</p>

<p>I am looking to speak with students in the program. Thanks</p>

<p>I got accepted to Endicott nursing and I am in love. It is nice and close to Boston so you can do clinicals at Mass General</p>

<p>Good to hear from someone and congrats! Endicott offered my D 10k merit can you tell me if you got the same?</p>

<p>Do you know where the freshman nursing students dorm? Is it all in the same building?</p>

<p>One student I spoke with said they take the commuter rail to boston clinicals but i saw the run times on the commuter rail and it doesn’t look like much leeway or early starts. Plus getting to the MBTA station might be tough because the bus schedule etc. This is my only concern so far about Endicott. I am also wondering what the parking is like at the MBTA station in Beverly. or do some students take the car to Boston?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>My D is a senior nursing student at Endicott. They do their clinical rotations in many different locations-Beverly Salem, Tufts, Boston, upstate Mass…lots of different places. The students usually carpool. Not everyone has a car, but it all seems to work out (those that don’t drive chip in for gas). The nursing students don’t all room together. They have (or had) a nursing house but after spending tons of time together day in and day out, most preferred to live separately. </p>