Enge 1024 Question

<p>I am going to hopefully be taking Enge 1024 next semester, if not during the first summer session. For those of you that have taken it, do you need to have a tablet computer. I have a Samsung notebook that is fairly new and a Samsung Galaxy 2 tablet, the newest one. Would I be able to get by with those two because I remember some upperclassmen during orientation telling me not to buy those Tablet Pc's and to get like a ipad with a mac or just a tablet and laptop separate.</p>

<p>Does the Samsung Galaxy 2 tablet have a stylus to allow you to make drawings and take notes? DS wound up using a regular laptop + bamboo tablet and was fine with all the required sketches in the beginning Enge class. He did, however, take the time to learn how to draw using the bamboo before he took the freshman engineering class. He found the bamboo tablet to be useful taking notes in class and writing down chemistry formulas. {despite thinking beforehand that he’d never use it that way}. </p>

<p>VT should be coming out with new computer requirements this coming summer. Lenovo has come out with a new line of convertible tablets that should be less expensive.</p>