Engineering applicant

<p>I’ve looked on their websites but I can only find the answer for Berkeley…for the following UCs: UCLA, UC Davis, UCSB and UCSD if you apply as an engineering major is it seperate from the admissions process like I could not get into the engineering school but get into the college…because I am applying as Electrical Engineering but thinking of switching to Computer Science…answer ASAP</p>

<p>For UC Davis your application will be reviewed for the Major(s) that you applied for. If you do not meet the admissions requirements for the College of Engineering and you applied only to Electrical Engineering; sadly you will not be admitted to UC Davis. We will, however, consider your alternate choice major if you listed one for admissions.</p>

<p>wait? UCD has requirements for the College of Engineering where can i find them?</p>

<p>The admissions requirements for freshman applicants change depending on the applicant pool. “Requirements” was the wrong word to use; perhaps selection level would be better. Sorry for the misunderstanding.</p>