Engineering Pathway Questions

Seeing as theres a decent chance I’ll be offered one of the pathways other than Engineering at College Station, I have a couple questions.

Blinn-Team: Will I still be able to live on-campus at TAMU College Station? Or would I have to live elsewhere since I’m attending Blinn?

Galveston: Do I have to send in an application to Galveston or will they handle that for me if I choose this path? Will my housing options be limited if I choose this path, simply due to applying for housing later than others?

Thanks!

If you are offered Blinn Team, you will have all rights and privileges as College Station admits (some of your classes will be st A&M) and you can live on campus, if you wish.

You cannot apply to engineering at Galveston. By applying to A&M engineering, one of the decisions A&M may offer you. If you choose to accept the engineering at Galveston offer, you will apply for housing at their campus. Note there is also a preview day in Spring. This is the Next Steps info for fall 2017 applicants. While the Fall 2018 housing application is open, I ciukdnt find the Fall 2018 Next Steps page.
https://engineering.tamu.edu/academics/engineering-at-galveston/next-steps