Engineering Review Class of 2024

Hello, everyone! So, I was recently admitted to TAMU under auto-admit (Top 10%), but my AIS still shows that I’m under review for engineering. For context, I applied after the October 15th deadline (Nov 1st, to be exact). SAT 1210 (Math 580, I know I screwed up my SAT score). Top 10% (7th out of 84) at an early college high school (graduating early with enough credits for an Associate’s of Science). I realize that the decisions are supposed to come out in the middle of January, but I just wanted to see some stats of others who have been admitted into the program. TAMU is my first choice, and it would break my heart not to get into their engineering program.

From what I have seen you have not heard may be due to your sat. Many applied after you with lower ranking heard back already. The main thread has a lot of useful information/discussion. You may get in cs or through a different paths. Good luck!

Hi! Thank you for your answer! I’m just nervous about all of this. I really want to get into College Station. I know my SAT is low, but I just really hope I do get in!