Engineering Review

Does anyone know when they will release decisions for Engineering Review? They said they would release them today but I haven’t heard anything yet

Me neither. Still waiting (Petroleum Engineering)

The TAMU Admissions person on the TAMU forum says they’re now aiming for next week. Sigh.

Ugh. The wait is killing me. Hopefully they’re released next week.

yeah its so frustrating, they said they will roll them out next week. anybody from here applying to ut as well?

I’m also applying to UT! Actually, I applied to over 10 petroleum engineering schools in search of the best scholarship (international student here - money matters). However, my UTdirect still says that my application is in review and that’s it

I applied to UT also! My application has been in review for a while though… They said everyone will find out by March 1st.

I have the same problem except when I go on the Howdy portal and manage my application it says “Application Status: WHOOP! You have been ADMITTED Level : Undergraduate Major: UNEN Program: BAC-UNEN”. But on AIS it still says I’m under review and can’t register for NSC. Does that mean I’m admitted to Dwight Look and AIS is just behind or am I still under review?

w/o engineering review completed you can’t apply for a NSC. and yeah UT’s process is annoying too

Has anyone heard anything?

This website is helpful… http://texags.com/forums/17/topics/2230552/0
I am still “in review”…

Apparently all spots are full, just a matter of sending notices out…but I don’t know when that is or how they will notify us.