Engineering Scholars Program (ESP)

<p>I just got an email about the ESP, but I've never heard of it. Does anyone know the advantages to it or have any experience in it? Here's the link they provided Engineering</a> Scholars Program (ESP) - Texas A&M University</p>

<p>^I can’t tell if you’re an incoming freshman or a current student. My son is doing the ESP program. It’s basically an Engineering Honors program, separate from the university honors programs. You can do both – engineering honors AND university honors. But if you’re an incoming freshman, then there’s no rush to sign up – unless things have changed this year. The classes you’ll take for ESP won’t begin until the spring of your sophomore year. That gives you some time to get your feet wet … THEN you can sign up for ESP if you’re still interested.</p>

<p>My son has heard good things about the program from others. He’ll be starting his second year at A&M, so he hasn’t begun the ESP classes yet.</p>

<p>(Did you click on the ~HERE~ link on the page you linked above? The new page that opens up will tell you all about the program.)</p>