Engineering School

<p>Ok, so I really do believe that I have the application and essay skills to be admitted into the engineering school, and I plan on applying early. What I'm really looking for is bits of information that can help smooth this entire process. Would anyone recommend staying in the engineering dorms? Will Early Decision help with anything? I know the school is very competitive and many top students will be applying, so any information will help. Thanks!</p>

<p>If you are an auto admit to TAMU and you apply early you will get in. Applying early is key. Also, if you want to live in the engineering dorm it helps if you apply early and get accepted early so that you get it on your housing request early. There is no ED at TAMU but for auto-admits there is rolling admissions. Are you in state or out of state? As far as reccommendations for the engineering dorm ask me in a year, my S will be starting in engineering and living in Mosher starting this fall.</p>

<p>If you are not a auto admit, make sure you have some strong reccomendation letter. Some of my friends were not auto admits and got in in part to their reccomendation letters. Do not get family members to write the letters</p>