ENGR 142... Who is eligible?

<p>I read somewhere (I think on CC) that students are NO longer required to have the AP Physics credit to enroll to take ENGR 142 as it states on the FEP Program website. </p>

<p>Does anyone have any updated info on the requirements to take this class? I tried to call but think everyone has already left for the day.</p>

<p>Email dr. Cordes. He will probably answer your email today. He is amazingly responsive by email. </p>

<p>Sent from my DROID RAZR using CC</p>

<p>At Bama Bound, we received a recommended list of classes at the Engineering breakout. This is where we saw that Eng 142 was recommended to S, due to the fact that he would be starting with Calc 2 or later. Nothing was said about the AP Physics Pre-req, which we didn’t have.</p>

<p>I spoke with an advisor at bama bound and he said that the requirement now is to have calc 1 credit. He said the website was out of date and you don’t need AP physics</p>

<p>I wonder if anyone who has already taken this class can speak to whether the Physics or Calc I is needed to do well in this class?</p>