Envision Intensive Law & Trial review at Stanford

DON’T DO THIS!!! I paid $4,160 for a 10-day plus-excursions Summer program for my daughter to attend. Two and a half days in the power goes out. On the third day, we were notified to come and pick up our daughter and that they canceled their program. No excursions were taken and then a week later, we were told that a 50% refund is available. I have been calling them for 4 weeks and continue to get the same response that a supervisor will return my call. They still have not called me back and have not refunded any amount of money.

Save your money and find other educational programs where the investment is worth it! And no matter how Envision will respond to this, the program is a big scam, in my view.
What sounded like ab invitation ended with a program fee of $5,000. Supposedly without refund, once paid, regardless of the circumstances, which made me already skeptical - besides, there is always a way out, especially if the terms of the contract are not met. And that was the case in so many ways. The conditions on campus were unreasonable. All that money, certainly shared with Stanford, a brand name that is ticket to tricking lots of students on campus on a regular basis. 250 students had arrived to participate last week. What we did not know is that simple students are the actual and only show runners of the entire program. Not much older than the actual teen participants, there were a few young students only, who supervised the groups, entertained them, and also trained them, the little they knew themselves.
The teens saw barely actual professional teaching staff. In our case, only 2 contacts with professors in 10 days.
The student staff were not only totally overwhelmed with too many teens in each group (20 instead of 10 as announced in the paper forms), but they were not paid enough for their over hours (partly till 4.00am), so they went on strike, which added more complications to the supervision on site. The teenagers were sometimes held in overheated rooms, not allowed to leave. They were not permitted to use the bathroom after 10:00 pm. ALL the rooms were totally overheated and not air conditioned. Many, many teenagers got very sick, let it be from the food, or for what ever reasons. Shuttles to and from the emergency room at hospital were at private costs … all for a $5000 program at Stanford. Finally, my child got a certificate with a wrong name.
If you want to offer your teenager a camp week for fun, you can get that cheaper. The program is unreasonable. It should be prohibited. And I do not understand Universities like Stanford … do they really need this low level involvement? Envision is a NO Go!