EOP CLASS OF 2019

@maisha97‌ GPA: 89.89 SAT: 1590
How about yours?

@nattyirie‌ My school does not do averages, but I believe that it should be between 85-89. Meanwhile, my SAT is 1550. My application is still being “processed.” This is so tiring. Can you please update me when you receive your decision.

maisha97, your school does not calculate your weighted or unweighted GPA? Do they have the IB or AP curriculum?

My EOP status is Complete ready for review. Is this the same for anyone else? I officially completed my application March 24th (ton of emails back and forth with the financial aid office, had an issue with a few things). Should I be worried?

I just received my EOP decision a few days ago. I applied in November, but there was a lot of documentation that had to be sent. My status was the same for a while(about a month). As long as everything was sent on time you shouldn’t be worried. I believe that EOP decisions are sent in early April. Just continue to check the status of your application

Application has been complete since February 23rd. Once the EOP Form was sent there were no other requests for documentation. Status has been “Complete Ready for Review” since then.

@maisha97 I will keep you updated.

Any one worried about the limited space? My friend also got in around two weeks ago and I just feel so panicked about receiving a “sorry no space” response! Good luck to everyone though and congrats to those who got in.

@hmmmidk Did you get accepted?

@lostaccount‌ I am an IB DP student. We do not have a weighted or unweighted average. My school requests the colleges to determine both type of averages.

@DinoBeawr‌ Did your friend get into EOP or for regular admissions? I am really worried about the limited space. I really want to go to Stony Brook.

@maisha97‌ Did you get in to Stony Brook?

@nattyirie‌ I didn’t receive any decision from the college

Are we supposed to receive a regular decision before the EOP decision?

@maisha97‌ You first receive a decision to determine if you qualify academically. Those letters went out in February.

@nattyirie‌ I got mines in late January.

She got in for both EOP Stony and Bing. Stony got to her first, around the beginning of March and Bing came for her shortly afterwards.

@hmmmidk you got accepted?

Hey guys! I’ve applied to 7 Suny schools and haven’t heard back from any except oswego. I’m so nervous. Hopen Bing and Stony get to me by April 10 as someone said so on this thead.

I applied EOP

When did you apply? Which did you apply to? Did you use the EOP chart of schools and requirements to guide your selection of schools?

I got accepted to New Paltz two days ago and University at buffalo a week ago through EOP. Still waiting on Bing.