Errors in Additional Comments

<p>I submitted my app and figured there were certain stupid typos in the Additional Comments section. The stuff there is very crucial. Now what?</p>

<p>Bump, please help! The information there might be a make or break thing.
And the UC Office is shut for Thanksgiving! Now what?!</p>

<p>~98 views and not one answer, please people! :)</p>

<p>My case is worse then you, I even forgot to put in some important information on the additional comment section! I plan to contact the general UC office first, but I heard that if you want to make any changes in your application, you will have to contact every campus you are applying to. You will be fine , at least you just need changes, but I have to tell them I want to add in more stuff in the additional comment , which is more impossible :(</p>

<p>@lightinthebox send them an email if you haven’t already. In all probability, theyll ask you to send a doc of your additional info by post to the Center/separately to each campus.</p>

<p>@mathjj : I sent them an email 3 days ago and I still haven’t heard from them, should I keep waiting or?</p>

<p>@lighinthebox send them a mail again. Or probably call them up and choose the option to talk to a representative.</p>