ESPN Gameplan Subscription <GRRRRR>

<p>I hit an unexpected roadblock with my Gameplan subscription on Charter Cable. I use two different types of DVRs in my home, one is Tivo box, and the other is a Windows Computer that can record TV. The Windows computer flat out refused to record the game and the Tivo would record it, but then said there were playback restrictions and it would expire before I could watch the entire recording. For those of you with Gameplan subscriptions on DirecTV, do you experience this with your DVR? Charter tells me it is NCAA restrictions, and their hands are tied.</p>

<p>I recorded the game on my comcast supplied DVR. I haven’t re-watched it yet, but noticed it was still in my favorites last night.</p>

<p>Ditto above.</p>

<p>I have it on my DVR, but have not tried to rewatch it since I watched it live. It still appears in my list of recordings.</p>

<p>I’ll try to play it tonight to see if it works.</p>

<p>Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it. I don’t have a choice in cable where I live, but I can certainly switch to DirecTV if I need to. Might give me an excuse to get Sunday Ticket so that I can become a completely useless father and husband on the weekends… LOL!!!</p>

<p>DirecTV DVR results:</p>

<p>When selecting the game from the list, the bottom of the screen says ‘you are authorized for this program’, it played with no trouble and I fast forwarded about half way through to make sure it worked OK. Then just to be certain, I exited and restarted from the beginning a second time and it played fine again.</p>