essay C and personal essay - scholarships

<p>My D submitted essay a, b, and c when she applied to Texas A&M. Now it is asking for a personal essay for scholarships. The prompt is almost identical to essay c. Does she need to write a 4th essay or just paste essay c into the editor as personal essay.</p>

<p>There shouldn’t be a 4th essay… Has she submitted the application online already? Essay C is the same essay they use for scholarships and review candidates. I applied for scholarships and the freshman application at the same time and I was only required to do 3 essays, not 4.</p>

<p>it won’t let us admit because it says based on her scholarship selections, a personal essay is required. she selected terry foundation. it shows she has submitted a, b, and c. I suppose they don’t share essay c with terry foundation and we just need to paste essay c into personal essay?</p>

<p>It would make sense just to copy and paste if that’s the essay she wants them to consider. I didn’t apply for that scholarship specifically so I guess that’s why I didn’t have a 4th essay.</p>

<p>My friend asked me the same thing yesterday and I’m the same boat as Nicoleg13.
I didn’t put that I wanted to be considered for that scholarship so I’m not sure what to tell you. </p>

<p>Maybe give a call to admissions or scholarships(is that a department anyways? Haha) and ask if you need to copy and paste c or write another essay?</p>

<p>i copy and pasted my c into to the the personal essay for the terry foundation because i think they are the same. i know you definitely could use the personal essay for essay c but im not sure how about vice versa but then again thats how i did it.</p>