Essay Prompt 3?

<p>How important is the optional third essay? Would help your admission in anyway if you include it?</p>

<p>sorry if this has been asked already. D:</p>

<p>I also have a question on Eligibility in the Local Context Evaluation ID Number. I did not get into ELC but i got into Eligibility in the statewide context. do i still enter a number in the section where it asks for you to enter a ELC Evaluation ID number? I got an Evaluation ID Number but am not in ELC..so what do i do? ( sorry for not including this in the original post. i can't figure out how to edit it and i don't want to create another thread right after i posted this one. D: )</p>

<p>wait. there is a third essay?</p>

<p>hmmm. have you started your UC app?
b/c if you have an ELC number you needed to enter your ID before creating your account.</p>

<p>There's an optional third essay. </p>

<p>"Unless you were directed earlier in the application to clarify or expand on other information (e.g., to list additional names, explain citizenship/visa issues, discuss reasons for applying to EOP, etc.), this section is optional. If you wish, you may use this space to tell us anything else you want us to know about you or your academic record that you have not had the opportunity to describe elsewhere in the application."</p>

<p>Does it count toward the 1000 word limit?</p>

<p>The third opening for personal statement is not supposed to be an essay whatsoever. It is a space to describe and clarify important and/or confusing things. It does not count toward the 1000 word limit.</p>

<p>Do not write an essay for this space! I'd say it would make your admission chances decrease if you wrote a third essay for this space, seeing as how you're not supposed to.</p>

<p>That space is only for information that you want the UC's to know that might affect your admissions. It is NOT a third essay.</p>