Essay prompt on the website doesn't match the prompt in the application.

<p>I'm an international student. This is from Wisconsin-Madison's website:
In the summer of 2012 we revised the application statements. Both are required for all domestic and international applicants. We recognize that due to a technical issue that these new questions might not have been posted on the international application.</p>

<p>Statement One:
Consider something in your life you think goes unnoticed and write about why it's important to you.</p>

<p>Statement Two:
Tell us why you decided to apply to the University of Wisconsin-Madison. In addition, share with us the academic, extracurricular, or research opportunities you would take advantage of as a student. If applicable, provide details of any circumstance that could have had an impact on your academic performance and/or extracurricular involvement. </p>

<p>Now, it is mentioned that due to a technical issue the revised questions might not have been posted on the international application. But it is also mentioned that both are required for domestic and international students. My application is showing the old essays. What should I do? I am really confused.</p>

<p>Call or e-mail the Admissions Office with your dilemma. Don’t depend on answers on a web thread with opinions of anonymous posters.</p>

<p>Hi QuantumCat,</p>

<p>Please complete the revised application statements posted on our website. You’re correct that the international application doesn’t show the updated questions. Answer the ones you see on the web (which you pasted above) and use those answers on your application. Use the available essay text boxes in the international application to add your answers.</p>

<p>Thank you.</p>