Essays for Academic Admits?

Hi! I am and OOS student applying to A&M for computer science (first choice) and meterology (second choice). My class rank is top 20% and I have a 1420 SAT (710/710). So i qualify automatic academic acceptance. I was wondering does that mean my essays have any impact? I really do not want to write another essay (Essay B) for a school I am probably not going to attend because I am really lazy haha.

Essay Topic A&B are both required.

@TxSker but is any weight going to be given to them? Essay A is just my common app essay so it is extemeley well written + corrected numerous times, does essay B also have to be extemely well written or am I accpeted no matter what?

@Peanutbutter2021 If you are applying for computer science under the school of engineering then they will be looked at as part of the holistic review process for the COE. Your stats would get you admitted to the university but not necessarily the COE.

These essays & your whole application are also used for scholarship considerations - there are merit scholarships here and a possibility of instate tuition.The scholarships are highly competitive. It is also competitive to get into COE and the first wave of applicants have already been under consideration - you would be in the second wave if you have not yet finished your application ( Oct 15-Dec 1 group). There is rolling admission to majors for majors other than college of engineering, so meteorology would not require the second holistic admission review if there is openings (college of geosciences).