Essays?

<p>Does anyone know when the essays for the 2012 fall application will be released? Also, where can I find them? Thanks!</p>

<p>Statement 1:
The University values an educational environment that provides all members of the campus community with opportunities to grow and develop intellectually, personally, culturally and socially. In order to give us a more complete picture of you as an individual, please tell us about the particular life experiences, perspectives, talents, commitments and/or interests you will bring to our campus. In other words, how will your presence enrich our community? </p>

<p>Statement 2:
If there is additional information you would like us to consider in reviewing your application, please share this with us as well. This is your opportunity to tell us things about yourself that have not been asked elsewhere if you believe they will help us become acquainted with you in ways different from courses, grades, and test scores. </p>

<p>These were the prompts last fall when I applied and if I am not mistaken the prompts rarely change / don’t change at all from year to year.</p>

<p>@TMHTB2011</p>

<p>you got admitted?</p>

<p>These are the essay prompts for incoming freshmen admitted for Fall 2009-2010-2011.</p>

<p>It is ‘assumed’ that they will be the same for people applying soon for Fall 2012.</p>

<p>Yes, I got admitted.</p>