Ethical delimma - advise needed

<p>So who else blamed Bush about covering his eyes, mouth, and ears about the Terrorist warnings?</p>

<p>I'd say turn him in, quit being pansies.</p>

<p>liberal - dont do it</p>

<p>conservative - do it</p>

<p>nuff said.</p>

<p>damn im concise.</p>

<p>heres the other version of my post:</p>

<p>dont do it if u are telling out of jealousy and malcontent with your life and wanting to satisfy any type of complex u may have. You wouldnt know it but that would be almost sadistic.</p>

<p>do it if you really honestly beleive you are doing this BECAUSE and not as an excuse that you beleive it is the right thing to do in your deepest moral judgement and it offers you no benefit even psychologically from seeing him fail and seeing yourself climb the latter relative to him. In fact you should feel almost as bad from seeing him fail because of the suffering he'll have to endure, but u should feel releived that justice is restored and a burden in your heart is erased. Dont just forget it and feel all good suddenly, but let it slowly sink in. You may have erased a scar, but u must take another (less severe) cut.</p>

<p>what does liberal/conservative have to do with it?</p>

<p>actually i was kidding. But yeah u know conservatives IN GENERAL are more serious about morals and less compromising about them. Personally im a liberal overall but i think thats what conservatives would generally have to say about themselves</p>

<p>If by moral you mean Christianesque morals, then you're probably correct.</p>

<p>no actually thats pretty much the same advice i think eastern philosophers would give (buddhism, daoism, etc) and besides i didnt mention god or christ so obviously its not christianesque. I put myself in that eastern (more neutral) sort of frame of mind rather than a christian one. Besides, Im not christian btw.</p>

<p>The person asked for advice and i gave the person my own advice.</p>

<p>DRab never said you were Christian or that you mentioned god or christ. He just pointed out that the only morals that Conservatives have are Christianesque morals, if that. I dont think anything conservatives stand for is moral. Morals are caring for the poor, needy, and hanicapped, not fiercely advocating the death penalty (which, by the way, is used predominantly in cases invlolving black defendants).</p>

<p>conservatives SUCK.</p>

<p>Wow talk about a bunch of hasty generalizations, and so childish.</p>

<p>dont be lame!... if the dude can get away with it, then good for him...last thing u wanna be known as is a snitch...i definitely wouldn't do it if i were u</p>

<p>Don't turn them in.</p>

<p>It really won't do much good. What's the worst that can happen to him? </p>

<p>1) He gets ONE test invalidated, which the provisional contract most likely doesn't have enough ground to rescind him at all.<br>
OR a more probable scenario
2) All of the people in the testing area have to retake the test
OR a most likely situation
3) Nothing happens</p>

<p>If you think you can resolve a conscience issue by telling, no one on this forum is reasonably going to say that you should make yourself feel miserable. But when it's becoming ever more clear that nothing will happen even if the worst measures are undertaken, there comes a time to start figuring out your intentions for doing this. Can you reasonably say that you're doing this wholeheartedly for sake of justice, or does your indication that the culprit will be attending a "top 3 UC" suggest other emotions behind this? Everyone will get their dues eventually, it's something taught regardless of creed or religion. The most we can do is try and ignore others' lives and focus on our own.</p>

<p>and also this thread is 1 year old so nothing will happen or has already happened</p>

<p>YEE YEEE</p>