Evening classes please help

<p>Hello I just got married and my wife and I are renting a house and I need to continue working through the day is there any evening RN programs in the western Pennsylvania area near Pittsburgh anyone knows about ? Currently I have all the pre reqs done but have not taken any nursing classes</p>

<p>There are certainly plenty of online courses you can take to get some of the non-nursing classes out of the way. In PA, some of the most affordable online courses are run by the state-owned universities, such as Kutztown U. You also can look into hybrid courses, where you do much of the work online, but still have some classroom sessions.</p>

<p>Many colleges run evening and weekend nursing programs that are designed for persons who already have a bachelors degree. </p>

<p>I’d start searching through the websites of colleges with nursing programs that are a reasonable driving distance away.</p>

<p>If you haven’t already, check out the CCAC nursing program. It’s actually very good, and there are four main campuses around the county. I know the Boyce campus offers an Evening/Weekends Fast Track nursing program. Check the website.</p>