<p>got in with a 3.5 out o fstate for mechanical engineering</p>

<p>got in w/ 3.6 (89/100) for economics</p>

<p>you were top 90% of your class?</p>

<p>no i had a 89-90 avg i am top 20</p>

<p>Purdue accepted me in November for Health Sciences
GPA: 2.8
SAT: 590V, 610M
ACT: 24</p>

<p>hey Sympathy, yah my HS is also VERY competitive and one of the tops in the area. but i would def think u have a solid chance of gettin in with a 2.6 especially with SAT of 2100. thats just my opinion though, i honestly dont know alot about their admissions/standards. but i mean if i got in with a 2.7/1940 i dont see why you couldnt get in with a 2.6/2100. the majoy/school u applied to may matter some too though</p>

<p>got in with a 3.4, 1730 SAT and 25 ACT...bio major</p>

<p>Thank you for your reply GTR and grats to everyone accepted to Purdue thus far!</p>

<p>4.0 GPA
33 ACT</p>

<p>Not considering it unless I get a significant scholarship. No way I can justify paying out-of-state tuition for Purdue when I am accepted in-state for Michigan.</p>

<p>3.25 on a 4.0 scale
5.1 on a 6.0 scale</p>

<p>2020
800M
590V
630W</p>

<p>Engineering</p>

<p>Out of state</p>

<p>Applied and accepted before November 1</p>

<p>Hey hornetguy -- i usually cruise the USNA site -- recognized your "handle" here on Purdue's ... daughter (sparrow137) was also accepted into Purdue's School of Engineering back in August. did you attend NASS? Saw you had an appt -- made any decisions yet? Just remember that Purdue is one of the top ranked universities for engineering...</p>

<p>so nice to write it...just yesterday i ignored this thread.
BTW, I recieved my acceptance letter in less than two weeks after I mailed my application.</p>

<p>College of Science
average: 87w
SATs: 720M, 580V, 630W</p>

<p>Out of state (NY)</p>

<p>Accepted: 02/04/06
Out of State
1890 SAT
Indian.. lol I'm surpised too</p>

<p>good job!!!</p>

<p>Out of State - Virginia
3.22 GPA
580 CR - 610 M - 650 W
College of Liberal Arts</p>

<p>Accepted into Management- unsure about going.</p>

<p>I heard they don't provide aid in intels. Is this true? Can anyone confirm this?</p>

<p>What is aid in intels? </p>

<p>Purdue is, generally speaking, very generous...sounds weird ha</p>

<p>You guys will notice that...the whole goddamn place is crazy about Purdue. Goto Wal-Mart near, you will find yourself surrounded by Purdue items. Front vehicle license plates all hail Purdue.</p>

<p>You will be basically bombarded with Purdue s h i t hanging everywhere you go.</p>

<p>For this...A lot of locals contribute to Purdue University, and huge amount of donations come from the alumni and locals. </p>

<p>Purdue has a lot to offer you guys in terms of Financial Aid.</p>

<p>
[quote]
Purdue has a lot to offer you guys in terms of Financial Aid.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Really? My D got the one-time $14,000 but that barely makes a dent in OOS tuition. I was disappointed, as her stats are well above their middle 50. She won't be going there.</p>

<p>3.9 UW 4.2 W
top 3%
33 ACT
Engineering</p>

<p>3.7 UW 4.2 W
1980 SAT
Top 5 %
Engineering</p>