Failing an AP test after admission

Hey CC,

I’m going to be taking my senior year AP tests soon, and I feel pretty good about all of them aside from AP Government. In fact, I think I may fail the AP Government exam. :frowning:

So here’s my question. If I receive a score less than a 3 on this exam (or any for that matter) and report it, would the UC I have been accepted to kick me out? If I fail it should I not submit my score?

Thanks; appreciate all your replies.

First of all, stop worrying about things that might not happen. You might surprise yourself and get a 5.

Regardless, your admission will not be rescinded if you get a low score. In fact, admissions likely won’t even see the score report, as at most colleges, They go straight to the registrar’s office for credit calculation. You can choose to withhold your score if you want, but the clerk processing the report in the registrar’s office will not think poorly of you. :slight_smile:

@skieurope Guess you’re right. I should stop being pessimistic. Thanks for the info btw! :slight_smile:

No, you won’t get rescinded. I got a 2 on an exam my senior year and all that happened was it didn’t count towards my incoming AP units.