Failing Class Senior Year?

Hello, Im about to submit my UC application and I currently have a D (65 percent) in my pre-calculus class. If i dont pass this will be the first class that I have ever failed. I intend to notify UC asap if i fail. What are my options? Am I automatically going be revoked with no consideration?

When does your final semester grade come out? You will not be automatically rejected if you end up with a D for your 1st semester grade, but you do have notify all the UC’s. It will up to each campus on what will be your options. If you pass with a C or higher 2nd semester, it will validate your 1st semester D so most schools will wait until your final grade. I would try your hardest to get that grade up to a C- by semester’s end.

Freshmen: If you change schools, add or drop a course, or fail to earn a C or better in a course after you submit your application, you must notify the UC Application Center by email or postal mail. Your correspondence must include your name, UC Application ID number and your signature (if you mail a letter), and will be available to all the campuses to which you applied.

If you receive an offer of admission, be sure to confirm with the campus admission office that they are aware of the deficient grade or schedule changes. Although you must notify the campus of these changes, we cannot guarantee that a campus can go back to review an application after correspondence has been received. Make sure to save a copy of your correspondence just in case.

Email: docs@applyUCsupport.net

Postal mail:

UC Application Center
P.O. Box 1432
Bakersfield, CA 93302

you will likely be rescinded if you don’t notify them and they had accepted you already